Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm thankful...

God has been faithful through the 365 days of the year 2010.
Through trials, challenges, pains, worrries, lack, joy, successes, abundance, provision, sound health, peace...
Even when we chose to be unfaithful, our unfaithfulness will not cause the faithfulness of God to be without effect.
In all things I give thanks

Im thankful for...
the gift of life
My mother, sisters and brother(their spouses and kids)
Sound health and peace
Protection and safety in different circumstances even at gun point
Wisdom, knowledge and understanding
My job and all the people I work with
Journey mercies in and out of town
Goodnews from far and near
The enablement to acheive the things that seem impossible
The lessons learnt from the mistakes I made in 2010
The wonderful people I met in 2010, for new and old friends
The opportunities to give(time, ideas, myself, money, etc)
The readers of this blog
My twitter tweeps and friends on facebook
The grace to witness the last day of 2010
A great 2011
so much more to thank God for

See you all in 2011
Be Expectant!
God Bless you.

-Adeolu(NBB)


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

6 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

What a great way to enter 2011, with a heart of thankfulness! God is really good...His mercy endures forever.

The Scribe said...

Its good to have a thankful heart

lani said...

so many things to be thankful for, and more in 2011...

Nona said...

It's nice for God to give us another year, or even a day to live.

Adeoluwa - NBB said...

Thanks to everyone for comments too. Xx

Jennifer A. said...

You've been awarded the Stylish & Versatile Blogger award. Check the Lamp Blog for more details: http://www.lightherlamp.com :)

Post a Comment

Have your Say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...