Monday, October 17, 2011

Lost Generation - Poem

I read this poem sometime ago and I thought to share...
This poem has a read-and- reverse  style and was written by Jonathan Reed. It is a  pessimistic monologue of how this generation looks. When read in the reverse, it paints a brighter future

I'm a part of Lost Generation
and I refuse to believe that
I can change the world
I realize this may be a shock but
"Happiness comes from within"
is a lie, and
"Money will make me happy"
So in thirty years I'll tell my children
They are not the most important thing in my life
My employer will know that
I have my priority straight because
Is more important than
I tell you this
Once upon a time
Families stay together
But this will not be true in my era
This is a quick fix society
Experts tell me
Thirty years from now I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
I do not concede that
I will live in a country of my own making
In the future
Environmental destruction will be the norm
No longer can it be said that
My peers and I care about this earth
It will be evident that
My generation is apathetic and lethargic
It is foolish to presume that
There is hope



HoneyDame said...

WOw..... very .....poetic.. *I cant find the appropriate word I wanted*

Chizy K said...

lovely poem but i don't seem to agree with all of it

Muse Origins said...

Yup. Poetic it is

Muse Origins

journeytoprint said...

That poem is amazing! I love it :)

Md Razu Ahmed said...

10 Major Advantages Of Network Marketing
There are many advantages of network marketing over other business models. Here are just a few...
1. Leverage
Of all the advantages of network marketing, leverage is probably the single most important. To understand why, consider this...
There are only so many hours in any single day. And in those limited hours you must work to generate some income, sleep, be with your family or loved ones, and do a host of other tasks that require your attention.
Let's focus on your work hours.
Most people work eight hours a day in a job -- a job they don't even like. In exchange for their time, employers pay a set fee per time spent at work. Some employers pay employees for units of a product produced.
Either way, if you are the employee, your income is severely limited...
First: by the number of hours you can spent on your work, and
Second: by the number of units you can personally produce in the given time.
Now consider network marketing.
Network marketing companies pay their distributors for work done by other distributors. So by systematically increasing the number of active distributors in your downline, you can simultaneously increase your income. And...
You can do this without increasing the number of hours you spent at work. You can actually reduce your working hours and still see your income going up.
And that's what puts leverage top on the list of advantages of network marketing.
2. Passive Residual Income


Post a Comment

Have your Say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...