Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ten Things I Love


So I was tagged by Suru, NakedSha to do the Ten Things I love Post.


1.God - this is His place.He is always First. God is Love! He is the essence of Life. The Father of all creation

2. Family- I love my family: my parents, my siblings and relations. They have always been there. I value family

3. People/Friends- I love being around my friends, meeting new ones and keeping them.

4. Writing - I know I have a gift to write so i'm trying to harness it. i love it. "If it is not written it does not exist"

5. My Laptop -Wow. this one ehhhn.. I can count the days I have been without my laptop. I'm addicted to it. Its getting old though. I need to replace it (God loves a cheerful giver). btw its saying hi. lol

6. Internet- It one of the greatest inventions, I can hardly do without it. on the mobile or PC.


7. Music & singing. I can sing. Really I can. and I love listening to music too. I'm very choosy though,

8. Photography & Pictures I love taking pictures. I only need to have a reason to capture an event and thats all. I love collecting pictures too. Can't wait to get my own camera (God loves another cheerful giver. lol).

9. Helping people/Volunteering I can over do this one. My heart just goes out to the helpless. Wish I can do more.

10. I Love YOU for reading this.

Watchout for 10 things I will love to do



Please drop a comment let me know you came. That is why I Love you.


-NBB

13 comments:

LE DYNAMIQUE PROFESSEUR said...

Nice compilations of the stuff u like. #7 comes to me like you are trying to convince someone you really can sing... perhaps someone's heard you fumble before. haha (just kidding).

- LDP

NakedSha said...

fundamentals

lol, LDP; he's just saying. :)

dee ola said...

I think it should have been 11 things and

11. I love Cheerful givers...lol

i like

BBB said...

you can sing??
and u didnt sing that day
let me catch u d day we see next

Jaycee said...

God, writing, my laptop, and Photography. ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL.

yankeenaijababe said...

love ur list....really nice!

Myne Whitman said...

This is a nice list especially the last, love you too. Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

olaoluwatomi said...

Nice list, im inspired to go write mine:) Your list shows you have your priorities right!

NBB said...

@LDP just wait for my album hen! lol

@Nakedsha yeah fundamentals. don't mind LDP

@dee ola ok I love cheerful givers, I guess ure one abi so...

@BBB i can. I did sing just that u know we had alot of people singing that day. lol

@Jaycee Nice thing to have in common.

@Myne Whitman thank love you. Enjoy your week too.

@yankeenaijababe thanks!

@olaoluwatomi thanks. You should write yours too. I should have tagged you but i just assumed everyone would have done this. So I'm tagging you and everyone who reads this.

KENNISBLEGAD™ said...

Good list. really....

Nona said...

You didn't tell me you could sing. Lol. Since when was this!?
You have a talent for writing. You need to keep up with it. Never lose it!

Suru said...

I love this list! I love you for reading my blog too lol

NBB said...

@KENNISBLEGAD thanks

@Nona well we have never talked about singing i guess. I used to sing since I was a kid. Can u sing. thanks i will keep it up.:)

@Suru Thanks for the loving too. too:)

Post a Comment

Have your Say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...